1. What does it mean to join CCBF’s monthly giving program?
Becoming a monthly donor means your monthly payment continues indefinitely. You no longer have to worry about when your current pledge ends. Your credit card is automatically charged each month, saving you time and ensuring your gifts continue to have an impact.
2. I want to join the monthly giving program. Do I have to sign-up online?
No, you can also sign-up by completing one of our direct mail forms, and checking the “recurring gift” option. You can also call our development staff at 212-297-4336 and ask to create a recurring gift.
3. What credit cards do you accept? Do you accept debit cards?
We accept American Express, MasterCard or Visa cards. We also accept debit cards.
4. How do I make changes to my gift, payment, or personal information?
To make changes to your donation amount, credit card account information, or personal information, please contact our development staff at 212.297.4336 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you set up your recurring gift online, you can manage all account settings through your PayPal account.
5. How will I receive a statement of my donations?
If you sign up for our program online, you will receive an e-mail receipt every month when the donation is processed. In January, you will receive a statement of your total CCBF contributions for the preceding year for tax purposes.
6. How can I keep updated on CCBF’s programs and events?
You will automatically receive our quarterly newsletters and other updates on how your monthly gifts are making a difference in the lives of children with cancer and blood disorders. You can also visit our website, like us on facebook or follow us on twitter.
7. What if I still have questions?
You can contact our development team at 212.297.4336 or email@example.com.